END OF TENANCY CLEANING CROYDON BRANCH
Local cleaning team of Tenancy Cleaner in Croydon CR0, CR1, CR2, CR3, CR4,CR5.
If you’re looking for a local cleaning company in Croydon or surrounded areas, then you should consider hiring our professional cleaning team in Croydon.
TENANCY CLEANER Croydon provides high quality cleaning services for all customers in East London area. No matter how big or small your job is we can do it professionally.
We have a team of 5 cleaners in Croydon and are ready to the take the next step to have your cleaning needs done.
So, if you are after a cleaning company that can handle all move in and move out cleaning services, then you should consider hiring our professional cleaning company in Edmonton.
Services we provide are:
- END OF TENANCY CLEANING
- AFTER BUILDERS CLEAN
- CARPET CLEANING
- ONE-OFF CLEANING
- REGULAR DOMESTIC CLEANING
To request cleaning quote in Croydon click on request a quote or if you would like to book a cleaning service in Croydon online then please click on book cleaning online where you can get 5% discount.
HOW TENANCY CLEANER Croydon WORKS
We will send you a 5 star cleaning team
Cleaning is done professionally
To speak to our Croydon office then please contact a dedicated number for our Croydon, Thornton heath, Coulsdon, South Croydon areas on:
Contact our dedicated Croydon cleaning team on:
You may find our prices here.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING PRICES CROYDON
Looking for competitive End of tenancy cleaning quote in Croydon then you have come to the right place.
End of tenancy cleaning Croydon guarantees to beat any genuine price you have for your end of tenancy cleaning.
Below are our standard end of tenancy cleaning prices, if your property is different from what is mentioned below please contact us or get a quote.
|Studio Clean, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 135|
|1 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 175|
|2 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 195|
|2 Bed, 2 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 225|
|3 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 255|
|3 Bed, 2 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 285|
|4 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 325|
|4 Bed, 2 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 355|
|5 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 395|
|5 Bed, 2 Bath, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Area, Deep Carpet Clean, Appliances||£ 435|
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
What is included in End of Tenancy Cleaning price.
- Cleaning and polishing all cupboards and drawers inside and out, remove stains, marks, dirt and finger prints
- Clean the fridge and freezer inside and out – Clean the oven inside and out, clean the grills and oven dish
- Clean the microwave inside and out – remove stains and marks where possible
- Clean and wash all tops and surfaces, polish where necessary – Clean the extractor over the cooker,
- Clean and wash the sink, remove limescale and polish – Clean and wipe the door, remove marks and finger prints
- Dust lamp shape and light switches – Hoovering and mop the floor (if not carpeted)
- Clean and disinfect toilet seat inside and out, toilet bowl inside and out, polish where necessary
- Clean and wash the bathtub (shower cabin), polishing the tabs – Clean and wash the tiles and between the tiles
- Polishing mirrors and glasses – Clean and wash all tops and surfaces, polish where necessary
- Clean the cabinets inside and out (if there are any) – Clean and wash the sink, polish the taps
- Hoovering and mop the floor – Clean and dust the fan (if possible)
- Clean and wipe the door, remove marks and finger prints
- Clean and wipe wardrobes and chest drawers inside and out – Dust and polish all tops and surfaces
- Wipe picture frames and lamp shapes – Clean and wipe skirting boards and picture rail
- Clean and wipe light switches, remove finger prints and dirt
- Hoovering and mop the floor where necessary
Hallway and Stair Case Cleaning
- Clean and wipe down doors and the door frame – Clean and wipe skirting boards
- Clean and wipe banisters and radiators – Dust picture frames and lamp shapes
- Clean and wipe light switches, remove finger prints and dirt
- Clean the windows inside only, clean window frames and window sills
Living Room and Dinner Cleaning
- Clean and wipe down doors and the door frame Any furniture outside only
- inside on request and additional time may require to take the belongings out and place them in after cleaning them
- Any sofas will be vacuumed, the cushions will be lifted and vacuum underneath
- Move any furniture (if possible), vacuum underneath and behind
- Clean and wipe skirting boards – Clean and wipe banisters and radiators
- Dust picture frames and lamp shapes – Clean and wipe light switches, remove finger prints and dirt
All Rooms Cleaning
- Clean and wipe skirting boards – Dust picture frames
- Clean and wash the doors and the door frames, clean and polish the handle of the doors
- Dust lamp shapes – Clean and wipe light switches, remove finger prints and dirt
- Dust and wipe window blinds – Clean and polish picture rails and banisters
- Clean around fireplace and radiators – Polish mirrors and glass
All prices are inclusive of VAT – Deep Carpet Cleaning included in above mentioned prices.
Kitchen: Everything in the Kitchen is cleaned
Appliances: all appliances cleaned in the kitchen including Oven
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
No Hourly Charges
LITTLE ABOUT CROYDON
Croydon is a large town in south London, England, 9.5 miles (15.3 km) south of Charing Cross. The principal settlement in the London Borough of Croydon, it is one of the largest commercial districts outside Central London, with an extensive shopping district and night-time economy.
Historically part of the hundred of Wallington in the county of Surrey, at the time of the Norman conquest of England Croydon had a church, a mill, and around 365 inhabitants, as recorded in the Domesday Book of Croydon expanded in the Middle Ages as a market town and a centre for charcoal production, leather tanning and brewing. The Surrey Iron Railway from Croydon to Wandsworth opened in 1803 and was the world’s first public railway. Later nineteenth century railway building facilitated Croydon’s growth as a commuter town for London. By the early 20th century, Croydon was an important industrial area, known for car manufacture, metal working and Croydon Airport. In the mid 20th century these sectors were replaced by retailing and the service economy, brought about by massive redevelopment which saw the rise of office blocks and the Whitgift Centre, the largest shopping centre in London until 2008. Croydon was amalgamated into Greater London in 1965.
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT TENANCY CLEANER