Spotless Move-Out: End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
End of tenancy cleaning can be a daunting task, but it’s essential for getting your deposit back and leaving the property in good condition. Our professional team has the experience and expertise to ensure a thorough clean that meets the requirements of landlords and estate agents. Book with us for peace of mind and a stress-free move-out experience.
Highly trained experts
If you’re looking for highly trained experts, then don’t worry as we have always paid special attention to training our cleaners with the most useful cleaning knowledge & techniques. Also, we train them on how to keep themselves & others around them safe. All of that, & yet really reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning service.
If you want quality, then we assure you that we never compromise on quality. We’ve always delivered the highest quality end of tenancy cleaning & we don’t intend on stopping any soon. With a company like ours, the only thing you’ll be getting is value! Value on your money, time & energy.
If you want a flexible time schedule, then don’t fret over it as well. We have designed our cleaning services to serve you when you’re convenient. May that is on a weekend or even a bank holiday. We’ll be there for you. Our end of tenancy cleaning services is reasonable in pricing & high in quality.
If you’re a tenant
If you’re a tenant, whose tenancy lease is coming to an end, then you’ll realize that moving out isn’t as easy as you would have thought – not easy at all, without hiring end of tenancy cleaning services. Especially, when you are legally obliged to clean the whole house & return it to its original state (which was when you first acquired & moved in). You might think that you’ll be able to clean the whole house – all by yourself. But let’s face the truth – it is really difficult. Not because you can’t, but because you should not.
The reason is that you’re going to be a lot busier in the next few days, looking for a new house, taking care of your family, trying to keep up with the job & so many other responsibilities. The need of the time is to hire a really efficient & reliable cleaning company to provide you with the end of tenancy cleaning. Especially, if you don’t want to disappoint your landlord during the inspection. In case, he/she doesn’t like your effort (of cleaning the house by yourself), your landlord might deduct a major portion of your deposit.
If you’re a landlord
Not every tenant is ideal. You can be assured of this fact at the end of tenancy lease when the tenant leaves the house or apartment in a bad shape. There will be stains, blotches, dust, dirt, & paint spatters all over the house. Hiring a regular maid or cleaner won’t be the answer to all that mess. You’ll need a much better & efficient source to clean all that mess. Hiring our end of tenancy cleaning service for instance.
When we arrive at your door, we’re fully prepared & equipped with the most advanced cleaning equipment & products. We have highly trained our leaning professionals to make sure that your house is returned is to its original well-ordered shape, when they’ve finished their work. Your house will be really cleaner & ready for its next inhabitants to move in. Our end of tenancy clean service is fully qualified & tailor-made to ensure a quality that meets your high expectations.
End of tenancy cleaning checklist.
Step one is to take care of dust and dirt. The best way to tackle this is to wipe rooms from top to bottom.
- Remove cobwebs from ceilings and corners
- Dust reachable surfaces – wardrobes, shelving and cupboards
- Wipe accumulated dust and dirt from top of doors
- Wipe accumulated dust from top of picture frames
- Wipe and polish mirrors, pictures and other wall hangings
- Wipe off dust from skirting boards and decorations
- Dust off all light fittings and lampshades
- Clean and polish metal ornaments
- Wipe and polish switches
- Carefully clean power sockets and extension cords
- Mop hard floors and laminate
Dirt and mildew are most visible and least tolerable in bathrooms. Toilets, showers, tiles and baths should be cleaned and polished as well as possible.
- Clean basins, taps and fittings
- Remove hard water stains
- Remove limescale if present
- Scrub and rinse soap dispensers
- Wipe and polish radiators and towel rails
- Scrub and rinse toilet and bidet
- Clean plumbing behind toilet if reachable
- Wipe marks and stains from shower screens
- Scrub and rinse bath marks and signs of mildew
- Make sure to clean drains
- Wipe and polish mirrors and glass surfaces
- Descale, rinse and wipe showerheads, taps and metal surfaces
- Scrub and rinse accumulated dirt from the toothbrush area
- Clean extractor fans
- Wipe reachable bathroom tiles
Cleaning the kitchen is a quarter of the job. Your kitchen is most likely to be the most used room, not to mention the most heavily exposed to various germs and dirt.
- Wash and polish all worktops, countertops and the sink area
- Clean inside cupboards, drawers and shelving
- Wash and polish sinks and shine taps
- Remove accumulated limescale
- De-grease and polish wall tiles
- Remove mould growth between grout
- Clean and de-grease ovens internally and externally
- Clean grime from extractors and hobs
- Scrub gas rings and gas control knobs
- Clean microwaves inside and out
- Clean out the fridge/freezer
- Clean the washing machine inside and out
- Clean the dishwasher inside and out
- Clean exterior of all appliances
- Clean outside of cupboards and drawers
- Clean inside of windows and wipe down sills, ledges and frames
- Wipe dirt from woodwork (doors, handles, doorframes, furnishings and skirting boards)
- Wipe down radiators if applicable and accessible
- Remove dust from plugs and light switches
- Vacuum, mop and polish floors